Your OPTAVIA Coach should be your primary contact for questions, guidance, and support related to the OPTAVIA Program. Your doctor is also an excellent resource for your personal health-related questions and concerns.
If you and your OPTAVIA Coach require additional guidance, you may contact the OPTAVIA Nutrition Support Team. The OPTAVIA Nutrition Support Team can provide assistance with the following:
- Answering questions related to OPTAVIA product nutrition, ingredients and claims
- Providing guidance and advice as related to OPTAVIA products and programs on:
- General nutrition guidance and advice
- General symptoms and side effects
- General medical and medication considerations
- General behavior modification strategies and advice
- General exercise guidance and advice
- Providing general information about nutrition, exercise and behavior-related topics
For specific recommendations related to medication adjustments and medical conditions, please contact your doctor. For specific exercise program prescriptions, medical nutrition therapy, and/or behavioral counseling related to psychological/psychiatric issues (e.g., anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, depression, anxiety, marital problems, emotional issues, etc.) please contact your doctor to acquire a referral to the appropriate doctor (e.g., Certified Personal Trainer, accredited Dietitian, Licensed Behavioral Counselor).